PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is a preferred treatment method for medical rejuvenation and hair loss treatments. Treatment is based on the principle of injecting the rich blood cells obtained by extracting and disintegrating the patient’s own blood back into the treatment area. The treatment, also known as stem cell therapy, is a widely used method in many areas of medicine.
The purpose of application used for the treatment of wrinkles, skin falls, wound and surgery scars; is to treat the skin problems by renewing skin cells. Thanks to PRP treatment, people who have skin problems are given the opportunity to have a brighter, healthier and younger skin.
How is PRP implemented?
The blood of the patient, who has skin or hair problems is taken and seperated in the centrifugal device (in a range of 8-20 cc). Serum prepared from healthy blood cells obtained as a result of the separation process is injected into the areas where the person has problems and the serum is spread under the skin.
Although PRP is generally preferred for skin problems; in fact, it is also a miraculous method that can be applied to have healthy hair. It is applied by injecting the healthy blood cells separated by centrifuge to the under of the scalp. The PRP applied to the scalp strenghens and protects your hair and eliminates the problem of hair loss.
Advantages of PRP
- Accelerating the structuring of the skin,
- Giving flexibility and brightness to the area where it is applied.
- Eliminating sagging and wrinkles.
- When it is applied to the scalp, it strengthens the hair it ends hair loss.
- It is a treatment method that lasts for a long time.
- It does not cause allergic reactions as it is implemented by the patient’s own blood.
- It revitalizes the skin in a natural and healthy way and gives brightness to the skin.
- Supporting collagen formation and all vital functions of the skin.
It is recommended to apply at least 3 sessions although it depends on the patient’s problems and condition. Each session that is applied at 3-week intervals lasts approximately 1 hour.
* PRP treatment can be applied by combining with dermapen and mesotherapy methods.
* It is not applicable to cancer patients and people with more than 250,000 platelets.