Dermapen is a successful skin rejuvenation treatment that fills the pores, reduces sunspots and cures the colour tone differences of the skin.With the favour of the implementataion the fine wrinkles are removed and the skin is given a dynamic appearance. The implementation that reduces the scars and operation scars was chosen as the best skin rejuvenation method in America in 2012.
How is the Dermapen implemented?
The process that takes one hour can be implemented to the face, to the areas with skin problems, to the hands, acne scars and if there is tissue loss to the areas with the loss. Firstly the area is anesthesized by the cream. The treatment known as micro needling is based on the opening channels with the micro needles to the top layer of the skin (epidermis). The skin that tries to cure the damage that the micro needle causes removes also the problem with the consciously given damage.
The session configuration is determined according to the needs of the patient. In the method of Dermapen that requires at least 5 sessions, the sessions are implemented with the intervals of 1 month. Shorter intervals of the treatment does not provide any benefit to the patient and does not increase the effect of the treatment. Each session takes approximately 1 hour.
The advantages of Dermapen treatment
- Since it is a method that does not require operation it is oftenly preferred.
- Thanks to the treatment content, the recovery period is very short.
- It provides venal improvement.
- It triggers collagen production.
- It removers the tissue damage, and provide new and healthy tissue.
- It removes the thin lines.
- It provides a noticable tightening.
- It removes the cracks and spots of the skin.
- It is a treatment method that can be used for all kinds of the skin.
- It removes the acne scars.
- It removes the skin sagging.
What to do after the Dermapen treatment
After the treatment pinkness can occur on the skin. Since an aggressive treatment is used this is very normal and this will be recovered within 2-3 days by itself. The patient must be protected from the sun in order to prevent the forming of new spots within 1 month after the treatment and while the treatment continues.
The cases that Dermapen can not be implemented
The dermapen can not be implemented to the people with tendency to form keloid, eczema or psioriasis, active acne, viral skin diseases(herpes, wart etc.), who use blood diluent and have chemotherapy and radiotherapy and bleeding defects.