What is silk eye lash?
Silk eye lash is application of eye lashes produced from raw silk between natural eye lashes with 1-2 millimetre distance. Our eye lashes make our eyes pop which are the main element of communication and beauty. Long and voluminous eye lashes emphasises beauty of the eyes and make looks more attractive.
Silk lashes will solve the lash loss problem due to various reasons. Many women spend time to shape their eye lashes and achieve more voluminous eye lashes but often the results are unsuccessful. With silk eye lash operation, it is possible to achieve voluminous, bushy and natural looking eye lashes. When this application is completed by an expert and with quality materials, this application does not cause any harm and allergic reaction. Silk eye lash is a long lasting application and this method will emphasise beauty of eyes. This application can last 3 months if monthly cares are completed.
Do silk lashed harm natural lashes?
Our normal eye lashes will fall in 90 days and new lashes will grow. If silk lashes are placed with your own lashes, lashes that complete natural lifecycle can fall. Therefore, silk lashes are placed 1-2 millimetre away from natural lashes. This distance will prevent the adhesive to harm your natural eye lashes. Common mistake is trying to take these lashes on your own rather than by an expert and this causes harm to eye lashes. Also, it is extremely important for this application to be completed by an expert.
Things to be considered in silk eye lashes
- You should avoid water contact for 48 hours.
- If you are using contact lenses, you need to take them off before the application.
- You should avoid oil-based eye make-up removers, eye creams, curlers and mascara when you are using silk lashes.
- You should avoid rubbing your eyes when you have these lashes.
- It is recommended to use eye lash comb when you use these lashes.
- You should avoid sleeping face down to avoid harming your lashes.
- You should have lash care once a month by the expert.