What is permanent makeup?
Permanent make-up is the process of placing large color scale pigments in the second layer of the skin through disposable needles.Although the application, also known as medical make-up and the tattoo are oftenly consufed they are actually very different from each other. The medical makeup is applied to the skin’s epidermis layer while the tattoo is applied to the dermal layer.
Who are the permanent make-up suitable for?
- Women who want to look beatiful and groomed effortlessly,
- Women who do not have time to do makeup because of their intense work pressure,
- Women who are allergic to makeup,
- People who have problems with distortion, dilution or shedding of their eyebrows.
- People with asymmetry problems at the lip margins
- People with pigment loss problems around the lip,
- People who have harelip problem are the appropriate candidate profile for medical makeup.