What is medical permanent make-up?
Medical permanent make-up is application of special root dyes that do not cause allergic reaction to second layer of the skin with special single use needles. Although medical permanent make-up and tattoo are confused, these are different. Individuals with vitiligo that causes white spots on skin due to pigment loss or alopecia patients can benefit from medical permanent make-up to end their complaints.
Which Regions Can Medical Permanent Make-Up Be Applied?
Lip Contour: This is a procedure to shape asymmetries around the lip and to make thin lips look fuller. Patients should avoid moving their lips, smoking for 1-2 hours after the operation and should drink water with straw.
Eye Brow Contour: This method is applied to individual with asymmetric eye brow or individuals who experience eye brow loss. After designing eye brows for the face of that individuals, contour is made. After this procedure, patients can enjoy perfect eye brow and attractive looks.
Eyeliner: It is possible to make eyes look bigger with eyeliner. Eyeliner can be a solution to droopy or slanting eye. Since anaesthesia creams are applied before medical permanent make-up, patients do not feel any pain.
Dipliner: This is an eyeliner applied to eyelash base. Dipliner will make the looks more attractive and it is possible to make the eyes look bigger.
Areola: This is colouring the nipple ring with pigmentation.
Who Can Have Medical Permanent Make-Up?
- Individuals who have alopecia and vitiligo (large white spots due to pigment loss),
- Women who wants to look well and beautiful,
- Women who do not have time for make-up or who do not want to spend time on make-up,
- Women who are allergic to make-up
- Individuals who experience shape problems or eye brow loss,
- Individuals who have lip asymmetry,
- Individuals who experience pigment loss around their lip,
- Individuals who experience harelip.
Who Can’t Have Medical Permanent Make-Up Be Applied?
- Pregnant women or nursing mother,
- Individuals who have inflammation, allergy, sty around their eyes
- Individuals with skin diseases like fungus, verruca.
- Individuals who are under 18 years old.