Skin care is the right step to take to have a radiant, young and dynamic looking skin free from problems such as acne, blackheads or acne. The most important detail of this step is the right skin care. The correctness of the care is that it is suitable for the skin type and can fully meet the needs of the skin. Otherwise, the wrong products and wrong application methods can cause new problems on the skin.
Proper skin care maintains the quality of the skin
Every skin type actually needs care at every age for various reasons. Many factors such as sun, eating habits, sleep patterns, smoking / alcohol use and stress cause a decrease in skin quality. In the skin that renews itself every 28 days in the periodic cycle; oily, spotting (tone darkening-deepening in existing spots), drying, peeling, renewed acne and acne problems can be observed.
Skin care applied every 28 days after the end of puberty, according to the skin type and the needs of the skin, will stop the progression of all these problems as well as ensure that they are completely over. Regular skin care provides a healthy glow by regulating the moisture balance and ratio as well as the feeling of purification and cleansing.
Cell production decreases in middle age
The 23 billion skin cells we have produce 300 new cells every day. However, while the production of new cells gradually decreases due to environmental factors and middle age, the metabolic rate also decreases. The decrease in new cell production causes the skin to become thinner and deformed every day with the loss of collagen and elastin.
In cases where the skin is not given the necessary sensitivity at a young age and its needs are not met, many problems that are late in intervention can be experienced in later ages and treatment can become more difficult. For example; pore size observed in oily and combination skin can cause noticeable pitting on the skin surface as time progresses. In dry and sensitive skin, if the required oil and moisture balance is not provided, capillary dilation and sensitivity problems may occur.
Suggestions to protect your skin
- The factor that accelerates skin aging the most is the sun. Protection from the sun will prevent skin deformation and will also be a solution to the spotting problem.
- Warm water should be preferred instead of hot water when washing your face or showering. Warm water does not dry the skin and provides deep cleaning without damaging it.
- The sleep phase is of great importance for the body to repair and renew itself. Therefore, a quality and regular sleep pattern is the most efficient rest preference.
- The skin must be cleaned before sleep, especially if make-up has been applied during the day, it must be removed.
- You can apply dermocosmetic creams suitable for your skin type to meet the needs of the skin.
- Since our skin is as unique as a fingerprint, products that work well on others may not be sufficient for your skin or may cause problems. Therefore, you should choose products suitable for your skin type. It would be healthiest to get help from a dermatologist in choosing dermocosmetic products.