Thanks to rapid advances in medicine and biotechnology, new and effective methods are being developed to treat aging and skin problems. In this context, Alloblast therapy, based on fibroblast cells obtained from newborn foreskin and injected into the areas where the person needs, represents an innovative approach to bioengineering.
What is Alloblast?
Alloblast therapy is an allogeneic treatment method that involves multiplying and injecting fibroblast cells produced using special bioengineering techniques in a high-tech laboratory environment to meet the person’s skin needs. This method has been developed to support skin regeneration and reduce the adverse effects of aging on the skin.
Alloblast Application Process
Alloblast treatment is usually performed in a single session, and the area to be treated is first numbed with a topical anesthetic cream. Then, fibroblast cells are injected into the skin with a particular injection procedure. This method aims to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin tissue.
Who can it be applied to?
Alloblast treatment is suitable for anyone over 18 due to its low side effects and the use of healthy cells with high regeneration capacity. Anyone suffering from skin problems, those who want to reduce aging effects, and those who want to restore youth and vitality to their skin can benefit from Alloblast treatment.
Benefits of Alloblast
Alloblast therapy has many uses and is an effective option for treating several skin conditions. The main benefits of this treatment are as follows:
- Restoring fibroblast cells to the skin, which are lost over time, helps rejuvenate and revitalize the skin.
- Increased collagen and elastin production improves skin firmness and elasticity.
- Reducing the effects of aging contributes to lightening the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
- With increased skin firmness, facial contours become more apparent, and a younger appearance is achieved.
- A healthier skin appearance is achieved by increasing the skin’s vitality, brightness, and moisture level.
In conclusion, Alloblast therapy offers an important innovation as a product of advances in bioengineering. Thanks to this method, an effective solution to skin problems and the effects of aging is provided.