Hair transplantation, one of the most preferred operations of recent times, is applied with different techniques according to the need. Although the techniques applied in the field of hair transplantation usually require hair shaving, unshaven hair transplantation has also become possible in the last few years.
The unshaven hair transplantation technique, which is extremely relaxing for those who need hair transplantation but do not prefer to shave their hair, can be applied as partial shaved hair transplantation and completely unshaven.” said Estetikland Business Manager Derya Başoğlu and gave information about hair transplantation.
“DHI Hair transplantation is a form of application”
DHI method, also known as “pen technique” or “direct hair transplantation”, is not a hair transplantation technique but an application method. Although the DHI method is a new application method, it is highly preferred thanks to the advantages it provides.DHI hair transplantation is an application in which quality hair follicles collected from the donor area are placed in the transplantation area with the help of special pens.
The medical apparatus resembling a pen that helps to place the grafts in the DHI method; Since it can perform canal opening and root placement at the same time, it allows the roots to be transplanted in a shorter time. The DHI hair transplant procedure, which is performed under local anesthesia, begins with the loosening of the hair follicles with the help of a special device and collecting them one by one. The grafts, which also contain a piece of tissue while being collected, are placed in the transplantation area with the help of a special medical pen after being subjected to the separation process.
What are the advantages of DHI hair transplantation?
- In hair transplants using the DHI method, hair follicles can be transplanted more frequently. In this way, the transplantation will result in a much more natural appearance.
- The medical pen used in the DHI method allows the transplantation angle of the hair follicles to be determined more easily.
- DHI hair transplantation makes hair follicle-wide holes in the transplantation area. Thus, the damage caused by the operation is minimized. Bleeding is almost non-existent in this application without incision.
- Since the damage caused by the operation is minimal, the healing process is quite fast.
- DHI method does not damage the existing hair.
- DHI hair transplantation, which provides the chance of direct transplantation to the required area, provides an extra advantage to people whose hair loss is not complete.
- Since canal opening and root placement procedures can be performed at the same time, grafts can be transplanted in a shorter time. In hair transplants using the DHI method, hair follicle loss during and after the operation is minimized.
- In transplants using the DHI method, there is no need to shave the existing hair. For this reason, it is also preferred by women.
- There is no scarring after hair transplantation using the DHI application method.
- Hair transplantation with DHI application requires meticulousness, care and experience. For this reason, it is extremely important to carefully select the physician and the team that will perform the operation.