Patients who complain of skin blemishes and are uneasy with chemical skin peeling procedures find the solution in carbon peeling. Carbon peeling; Thanks to Q-Switched nd-YAG laser technology, it is the definitive solution to the problem of skin blemishes that overshadow our beauty.
Carbon Peeling is a preferred method in skin lightening, elimination of color differences, pore tightening, skin oiling irregularities, opening of superficial wrinkles and anti-aging treatments as well as skin spotting problem.
Carbon Peeling can be applied in all seasons
As it is known, some medical skin care and treatment applications can interact with the sun and cause skin blemishes. Since carbon peeling is not one of the applications that trigger the risk of spot formation, it can be easily applied in all seasons.
Carbon peeling, which does not create the risk of stain formation even on dark skins due to their predisposition, is also at the forefront with being one of the methods that give fast results. The number of sessions and regularity of the Carbon Peeling process varies depending on which skin problem it is applied for.
Sessions, which are usually applied at intervals of 1-2 weeks, are applied at longer intervals if it is applied for the treatment of skin blemishes called “melasma”, which develops due to hormonal effects. The number of sessions may vary between 4-10 sessions.
Things to Consider for Those Who Have Carbon Peeling
- Although carbon peeling is an application that does not interact with the sun, care should be taken not to go out in the sun on the day it is performed.
- During the treatment, the patient should use sunscreen at 4-hour intervals during the day.
- Make-up should not be applied during the day of the carbon peeling session.
- The application area should be prevented from contact with water for at least 6 hours after the procedure.
- It is a treatment method that can be applied for a maximum of 10 sessions in the short term.
- One of the most important points to be considered about carbon peeling is that the skin may show sensitivity after 6 sessions applied at 1-2 week intervals. For this reason, the next sessions should be done at 1 month intervals.
- Not going to the sea and not being exposed to the sun for long hours during the treatment will provide healthier results.
- It does not cause side effects such as crusting, redness or irritation on the skin after carbon peeling sessions. It is considered normal for sensitive skin to have a slight pinking after the first session. This situation will disappear spontaneously within a few hours.