G5 massage is an application applied with a special device, which is a rhythmic massager, that provides tightening with fast vibrations and has anti-cellulite effect. G5, which is especially used in cellulite treatment and regional slimming, is also very successful in the removal of lactic acid and edema accumulated in the muscles and in spasm treatments.
Cellulite is the accumulation of edema that occurs between the skin and adipose tissue by leaking the water in the body that gives the blood its fluidity outside the vein. Circulatory disorders, decrease in the values that provide the elasticity of the skin, excessive consumption of coffee or chocolate, pregnancy and inactivity are the main factors that trigger cellulite. One of the treatments applied for many years in the treatment of cellulite is G5 massage.
Details on the G5 massage treatment
G5 massage, which can be applied to every part of the body, is most preferred in the upper leg, hip and buttocks area. A personalized treatment program is determined and applied between 10-15 sessions according to the needs. Each session lasts 20-25 minutes. It can be combined with regional slimming methods such as cold lipolysis and lymphatic resistance and can be applied as a treatment method to support regional slimming.
G5 Massage benefits
- It is used to prevent cellulite formation and to eliminate the existing cellulite problem.
- It accelerates blood circulation and strengthens the muscles.
- Relieves chronic muscle pain and spasms.
- Provides elasticity by tightening the skin.
- It tightens the body.
- Accelerates metabolism.
- Relieves chronic fatigue.
- Regulates regional circulation.
- Provides toxin excretion.
- Supports and increases the mobility of muscles and joints.
- Accelerates fat burning.
- Provides regional slimming.
Recommendations to prevent cellulite formation
- Avoid junk food, especially snacking while watching TV or reading a book.
- Eat little and often and consume healthy foods.
- Uniform food consumption should be avoided.
- Very low calorie shock diets should be avoided.
- Tea, coffee and acidic drinks should be kept to a minimum.
- Tight clothes and high-heeled shoes should be avoided.
- Salt consumption should be reduced.
- Regularly spend time for sports such as walking, bicycling and swimming.
- Drink as much water as possible.
- Alcohol and smoking should be kept to a minimum.
- Applying a hot water bag to the areas where cellulite is present and then holding cold water will accelerate blood circulation and revitalize the cells.