People with unobvious BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT can have buttocks surgery. IN TURKEY, the BBL surgery ( bum lift or buttock lift ) is performed with the most advanced technology and achieved 100% successful results. Patients worldwide only like Turkey for this kind of plastic surgery. We extract fat from other body parts in the first technique and inject it into the buttocks. This method is also known as Brazilian hip aesthetics.
If the patient does not have enough fat, our surgeon team will perform the hip augmentation with the help of a silicone hip prosthesis.
Unlike the chest, the current problem is unlikely to be disguised because the tissues that make the small buttocks look plump are unsuccessful.
What is BBL surgery?
BBL stands for Brazilian hip lift. This kind of surgery is a butt augmentation with fat injection. Although slim women were not admired until the early 2000s, according to some global stars, big butts and curvy figures are once again the focus of attention today. The aesthetics of Brazilian Buttock Lift manufactured in South American countries for many years. But after the 2000s, people’s understanding of the beauty of the Brazilian hip lift BBL surgery, which is very popular around the world, has changed.
We, as Estetikland, perform the BBL surgery under general anesthesia. BBL is an aesthetic process that lasts 2 to 3 hours. For fat injection, the human body must have enough fat.
First, we use liposuction to remove fat from areas such as the patient’s abdomen, waist, and legs, where there is too much fatty tissue.
Its shape allows us to inject the oil delivery kit. Collected fat tissue injected into our defined buttocks area in a certain amount. The oil-injected from the small incision opened in the buttocks makes the buttocks look fuller and healthier.
Types of BBL surgery in Turkey
Brazilian butt lift operation is a standard cosmetic treatment that involves the transfer of fat to your buttocks to help generate greater fullness. To achieve this greater fullness, surgeons can employ a series of techniques.
- Butt lift with implants
Butt implants are synthetic devices surgically implanted in the buttocks to increase volume. Throughout this surgery, your doctor extracts fat from another part of your body — typically the abdomen, backline, or thighs — and injects it into the buttocks to create volume. Then, to achieve the most natural appearance achievable, this technique is often blended with silicone implants.
- Hyaluronic acid buttock injections
Hyaluronic acid is a filler with a thick consistency and softness at the same time. It’s becoming more popular for filling and enlarging various body areas, especially the buttocks. Unlike some unapproved and potentially dangerous injectable compounds, hyaluronic acid fillers are a safe technique to fill and add contours to the hips and thighs temporarily.
- BBL with Fat transfer
Brazilian Buttock Lift with liposuction is a viral cosmetic treatment that utilizes your fat to create a flattering and desirable contoured appearance. Liposuction eliminates extra fat from the belly, lower back, or thighs, and a part of that fat is then surgically put into the buttocks.
Compared to traditional procedures, the VASER Liposuction method ensures that we extract more fat from the body at once, and the results are more natural. Experienced surgeons use the VASER liposuction on the waist and the back. Generally, we complete the BBL procedure by injecting the fat removed into the hip. Consequently, the patient’s abdomen is slimmer, and his hips are more noticeable.
Brazilian butt lift procedure:
A Brazilian butt-lift is a specialized fat transfer surgery that enhances the size and shape of the buttocks without the use of any implants.
Before your procedure, Your doctor will ask you to stop smoking for at least two weeks before and after the treatment and refrain from using blood-thinning medications such as aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E, and herbal supplements.
The following steps are included in the procedure:
- The treatment is often conducted under anesthesia, although only local anesthesia may be used when a lower volume of fat is transferred.
- The surgeon then uses liposuction to remove fat from other parts of your body, such as your hips, stomach, and thighs.
- The fat stores just extracted from your body are then purified and prepared for injection into your buttocks.
- Your surgeon will inject the processed fat into particular areas of the buttocks to create a more rounded, whole appearance.
- And finally, Stitches are used to close the liposuction and fat transfer incisions. And Your surgeon then places a compression garment against the afflicted areas of skin to limit your chance of bleeding.
One advantage of the Brazilian butt lift with fat transfer is the minimal recovery time compared to buttock augmentation using implants.
Furthermore, unlike other types of buttock surgery, such as silicone buttock implants, a Brazilian butt lift is frequently the solution for producing more natural-looking results and helps address the sagging and shapelessness that occur with age.
BBL Risks and Side Effects
Brazilian butt lift surgery is widespread and commonly thought to be safe. The fact is that almost every plastic procedure has the potential for problems and negative consequences. The below are some of the potential risks involved in the Brazilian buttock lift procedure:
- Stretch marks
- Clots in the blood
- High blood loss is a condition in which a person loses a
- Problems of the heart and lungs
- Vascular disease of the deep veins
- Embolism of fat (injected fat moves into the bloodstream and travels to the lungs)
- Liposuction or anesthesia-related problems
- Lipid or nearby cell death
Bbl Surgery Recovery Timeline
BBL Recovery, after Brazilian buttock lift, is a frequently asked question about this popular procedure. This augmentation treatment is a type of surgery in which the buttocks are augmented and shaped using the patient’s fat.
Before you can consider that your BBL surgery recovery is complete, you will go through several stages that will most likely last several weeks.
- The initial first stage of BBL recovery is predictable to last three weeks after surgery. The patient will wear a compression garment around the surgical areas where liposuction was performed, reducing swelling, bruising and assisting skin retraction. It also helps to support the freshly injected tissue and keep the shape of the buttocks.
- Suppose two garments were used on the area where liposuction was performed. In that case, we recommend removing the outer garment 10 minutes before the inner one to avoid dizziness or fainting.
- You should receive plenty of rest following your BBL procedure for at least two weeks, and sitting is strictly discouraged. Patients are required to rest and sleep on their stomachs or sides, using pillows to prop them up throughout this recovery period.
- After the first week, you can gradually increase your activities, but keep in mind that this is only true for certain patients; others may require more time to recover.
- Upper body exercise can begin two weeks after your BBL operation. Still, any activity that strains the wounds should be avoided for at least four weeks, up to six weeks, and also patient needs to avoid hard lifting and cardio for six to eight weeks.
What to expect after BBL Surgery
The recovery time after A Brazilian butt-lift, like any other operation, has its share of post-operative discomfort. Soreness is arguably the most common sensation. Patients report the pain as a muscle ache in the buttocks, which causes the most agony when sitting.
Avoid sitting or lying on the fat graft site for the first three weeks after surgery, and only when required through the fourth week. When you must sit, use a Boppy pillow to relieve pressure on the area.
Scarring may occur during the healing process of a Brazilian buttock lift, but it should be minimal to the areas where the fat injections are located.
You should follow all post-surgery instructions given by your surgeon, including wearing your compression garment as advised.
Stretch your legs daily during the recovery process to encourage and speed up the healing process. Get enough rest, eat well, and keep hydrated at all times.
It would help if you also avoided swimming pools and hot tubs, as well as wearing loose-fitting clothing.
Patients typically appreciate the final results of this procedure, and their newfound confidence motivates them to live a better lifestyle. Suddenly, eating well and exercising doesn’t seem like a chore.
Why do people choose Turkey for Brazilian butt lift?
- In the process after these distortions, the patient began to believe that he had failed in social life because he was uncomfortable with it. Experts perform BBL surgery in Turkey, and it is the most affordable.
- In Turkey, plastic surgery has become very popular in recent years. The price of BBL surgery in Turkey varies depending on the type of surgery. You cannot specify a net cost for each transaction. In this sense, Turkey is the cheapest country.
- ESTHETICLAND Clinics works with the best doctor and top bbl Surgens in Turkey for each plastic surgery operation to have the best result and experience.
- Turkey is one of the cheapest countries for bbl operations in Europe. Turkey should be your first preference if you consider having a bbl operation abroad.
Is BBL safe in Turkey?
It is safe to have a Brazilian Butt Lift in Turkey. To begin with, surgeons are very talented and experienced, and they use cutting-edge technology to sculpt or enlarge the buttocks of their patients. Secondly, healthcare facilities are sanitary and well-kept. Finally, we meticulously track the progress of the surgery before and after to avoid any potential hazards.
Is Turkey an excellent place to get a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Turkey is a perfect place to get a Brazilian Butt Lift. A Brazilian buttock lift is available at reasonable prices in Turkish clinics. The doctors have a lot of expertise, and they are up to date on the latest discoveries in this field. Also, clinics in Turkey attract international customers with packages that include airport pickup, hotel accommodations, admission, and language support, all in BBL cost.
How much does a BBL cost in Turkey?
In 2022, The average cost of buttock augmentation in Istanbul, Turkey, is 3400 USD, the minimum fee is 2400 USD, and the maximum charge can go up to 7900 USD. Prices may differ for different cities such as Istanbul, Antalya, and Izmir.
The cost of buttock augmentation surgery in Turkey differs depending on several factors and from one clinic to another, according to the doctor’s experience and the technique used.
When you compare these prices with clinics and other countries, you can notice the difference, what Turkey offers with its international experience and medical service, and surgery packages that include a variety of other services in addition to the procedure: airport transfers, translation, and more.
All-Inclusive BBL Surgery Package Prices in Turkey
The average all-inclusive package price for a bbl surgery is approximately 3900 USD or 3150 Pound in İstanbul, Turkey. You can contact us to get prices and learn what’s included in the all-inclusive package prices in our clinic.
FAQ about BBL Surgery in Turkey
Not only are Turkey’s overall wage costs lower than those in Europe, but the cost of living and taxes are also lower, and the government provides healthcare subsidies. Also, clinics usually utilize locally produced medical equipment. As a result, plastic and aesthetic procedures are performed in Turkey at a reasonable cost.
Which is the best clinic for buttock augmentation in Turkey?
ESTHETICLAND clinics are among the best clinics for buttock surgery in Turkey, with a team of doctors and surgeons with more than 15 years of experience, and more than 7000 plastic surgeries for patients from Arab, American, and European countries, with a rating of 4.8 stars based on Google Business. ESTHETICLAND Clinic is excellent as it provides quality at an affordable cost.
The short answer is that it depends on buttock augmentation surgery. Patients might experience significant discomfort after surgery if silicone implants are placed below or in the middle of the muscle, where the muscles are stretched.
The time of the buttock augmentation procedure varies according to the method used in buttock augmentation operations. The process can take anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and a half. The recovery phase takes about one to two weeks, and you may need to stay in Turkey for at least five days.
According to BBC news, the death rate from BBL surgery is 1 to 3000. However, it is not right to say you can die from BBL because every surgery has some risks and complications that the surgeons can predict. Highly qualified and experienced doctors can eliminate or reduce these risks by considering patients’ health status and disease history and using the proper techniques.
Nowadays, Brazilian butt surgery is among the most popular surgeries. So, people considering this operation question whether their health insurance covers it. A Brazilian butt lift is usually done as a cosmetic surgery that the patient chooses. As a result, health insurance frequently does not fund the treatment. Qualified medical care funding businesses, on the other hand, may be able to assist individuals in supporting their surgery at low-interest rates.
The length of the BBL surgery procedure is generally 1 to 2 hours, and most of the patients can return to their routine activities after six to eight weeks on average. You must stay in Turkey for at least five days after the operation to conduct initial examinations and evaluate the results.