BB Glow (also known as permanent foundation) is a new skin care and medical aesthetic application applied around the world and in our country. Everyone dreams of an effortless glowing skin without any skin problems when we wake up in the morning. Best part of permanent foundation is to take this dream one step forward. Although this method recalls permanent make-up due to name, since chemical components do not contain foundation or BB cream, this method is attractive for men and the key for 1 year permanence is herbal content.
What Is BB Glow?
BB Glow is a modern and unique skin care application with Vitamin B3, amino acid and herbal essence for different skin types. Applied with micro needling (dermapen) tool to epidermis (top layer of skin) provides effective skin mesotherapy and stimulates collagen and elastin production to increase elasticity of the skin. For full cell regeneration, serums are applied in 3 sessions with 10 days intervals and the effects are visible from first session. This procedure can be applied in all seasons.
Since this is a non-surgical method, this operation does not cause pain for patients. In addition fast results, this procedure has long-lasting effects.
Advantages of BB Glow application
- With effective UV filter property, damages of sun is decreased.
- This method prevents skin spot look.
- It deeply moisturises skin.
- It provides glow and bright skin.
- It eliminates tone differences on your skin. It balances skin tone.
- It will heal acne scar.
- It will trigger cell regeneration and structuring.
- It will prevent activities of free radicals.
- It will decrease under eye bags and dark circles.
- It will eliminate vein problem on skin.
- Scar tissue will look lighter.
- Small wrinkles can be prevented.
- Skin will have elasticity.
Things to be considered after BB Glow application
After the application, skin should be protected from son for the first 3 days and sunscreen should be applied for 15 days. After the sessions, individuals should avoid cosmetic products for 24 hours and avoid make-up for 3 days. Skin should not contact water in the first 24 hours. Individuals should avoid hammam, sauna, sea and pool activities for 10 days after sessions. (Other than 10 days period following the sessions, skin will not adversely affect from sea or pool.)
Individuals should avoid chemical peeling, aggressive skin application and laser hair removal for 1 month. Botox, filling or fat injection are not recommended during this procedure. Botox, filling, fat injection and aesthetic surgical operations can be made after completing BB Glow procedure.
Who should not have BB Glow?
- Cancer, chemotherapy, radiotherapy patients,
- Keloid scar sensitivity
- Beauty spots, verruca or blisters on application area
- During pregnancy and nursing period.
- Active eczema or psoriasis or during treatment
- Blood coagulation problems.
- Acute contagious disease prevent permanent foundation application.