Botox, which is obtained from a special bacterium called Clostridium Botulinum and contains purified protein, has a wide range of uses. While removing wrinkles in the areas where it is injected, it is also preferred as a treatment method for many neurologically-induced diseases, as well as providing the skin with a younger and more dynamic appearance.
Botox, which has become the most popular application of medical aesthetics, is mostly used to remove the scars of time in the face and décolleté area. Botox, which can be applied to the forehead, middle of the eyebrows, crow’s feet, around the lips and neck, is also used in the treatment of excessive sweating in addition to medical aesthetic and cosmetic purposes.
Can Botox be applied to every line?
It is a well-known fact that Botox removes wrinkles on the face. However, the question “can botox be applied to every wrinkle?” gains importance at this point. Because no matter how wide the areas of use of botox are, botox cannot be applied to every line and wrinkle. Botox can only be applied to mimic lines and wrinkles caused by frequently repeated mimics.
You can easily understand whether botox can be applied to the lines that bother you by standing in front of the mirror. First, examine your face in front of the mirror without making any facial expressions, then continue to examine your face while moving. If there is no change in your lines with and without mimicry, it will not be appropriate to have botox for these lines.
Which diseases is Botox used to treat?
When injected intramuscularly, Botox eliminates involuntary movements caused by muscles by creating temporary weakness in overly contracted muscles and can last for 3-4 months. In some complaints, application can be done at regular intervals. Botox
- It ends the patient’s involuntary gestures that have become tics,
- It prevents involuntary contraction of the neck muscles,
- It prevents excessive contraction of the muscles around the eyes,
- It is generally used in the treatment of spasms in the fingers and arms that occur while typing,
- It is used in the treatment of excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis). (Botox, which is injected into the armpits, palms and soles of the feet to eliminate this problem, is injected under or into the skin, not into the muscle,
- It is used in the treatment of teeth grinding, (The effect of the treatment applied as a support to the protectors to be recommended by dentists lasts for 6 months).
- It can also be used to prevent the contraction of involuntarily contracted muscles in the treatment of vaginism,
- It is used in the treatment of facial paralysis,
- Botox is used in the treatment of migraine and tension-type pain.
- Botox is also used in the treatment of strabismus.
Botox procedures performed in our clinic are performed by our Specialist Dermatologist using Allergan brand products. For more information about the most effective treatment methods for your personal care, you can get free consultancy service by contacting our experts on 0212 257 34 34 or via the contact form.